No one enjoys a BOO BOO when it comes to bath time!
The whale spout cover & baby whale/seal bath toys is here to turn bath time into enjoyable playtime.
3 piece set includes: whale (gray) measuring 7" width x 4" height x 3.25" depth. Baby whale (blue) measuring 3" in diameter. Seal Pup (white) measuring 2.25" in diameter.
• Fully adjustable fin of up to 3" offers a snug and secure cover over most bathtub spouts.
• When not in use, the curved-shaped tail can hang over towel rack for easy storage.
• To access the shower diverter latch, simply pull or push through the blowhole.
• Bath toys makes a gentle squeak with a gentle squeeze.
Bathroom Safety Tips:
• Supervision: Children can drown in only a few inches of water, so never leave a young child alone in the bath. Bath seats and rings are meant to be bathing aids and will not prevent drowning if the child is left unattended. Never leave water in the tub when not in use. It's also important to have everything you think you will need within arm's reach before bath time.
• Slips and falls: Install no-slip strips on the bottom of the bathtub. Install a spout cover over the water faucet so your child won't be injured bumping against it. Get in the habit of closing the lid of the toilet and get a toilet lid lock. A curious toddler who tries to play in the water can lose their balance and fall in.
• Water temperature: To prevent scalding, adjust your water heater so the hottest temperature at the faucet is no more than 120 degrees F (48.9 degrees C). Test the water to check that it feels warm, not hot. When your child is old enough to turn the faucets, teach them to start the cold water first.
• Medicine storage: Keep all medicines in containers with safety caps. Store all medicines high and out of reach in a cabinet with a latch or lock.