Night Lights for Kids, VAVA Baby Night Light, Bedside Lamp for Breastfeeding, ABS+PP, Touch Control, Timer Setting by VAVA at My Pregnancy Place. MPN: VA-CL006. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Baby-Safe Night Light The safest ABS and PP materials contain no harmful substances and make for a night light that’s 100% safe for your toddler
Product Description & Reviews
Baby-Safe Night Light
The safest ABS and PP materials contain no harmful substances and make for a night light that’s 100% safe for your toddler to play, cuddle, and grow with! Even the LED filters blue light so you and your child can use it securely for longer without straining your eyes.
Must-Have Extra Features
Emitting a soft, dim glow the built-in night light mode allows you to discreetly check on your baby or breastfeed without waking up your husband. A double tap on the logo sets a 1.5 hour timer that comforts your toddler to sleep and turns the lamp off automatically afterwards.
Convenient Charging Base
Don’t worry about recharging the VAVA Night Light, all your kids need to do is place it on the anti-slid charging base and voila. If you’re taking the lamp with you, simply connect the Micro-USB cable directly to charge when out of the house.
An improved, rechargeable battery provides up to 200 hours of dimmed illumination, or 6 hours at the brightest settings. For outdoor usage there’s a Portable Mode that boosts the brightness by 30% and disables touch control to prevent accidental manipulation.
Indoor & Outdoor Usage
Who knows where you’ll need a light! The IP65 build is waterproof so the baby night light can double as a bright lantern when camping, trekking, or hiking with family. One button away is a SOS mode in case you or your children need to communicate your position.
What's In The Box:
1 x VAVA Baby Night Light (Model: VA-CL006)
1 x Charging Base
1 x USB Charging Cable
1 x Carabiner
1 x User Guide.
Features & Highlights
- Baby-safe night light: 100% safe for your baby to learn and play thanks to toy-grade ABS and pp materials; anti-blue light LED won't flicker or hurt the eyes of your child
- Easy & fun touch control: touch the top for 0.5 seconds to enter night light mode for breastfeeding at night; tap the logo twice to set a 1 hour timer to comfort your toddler to sleep
- Convenient charging base: offers a stable way to charge and prevents toppling over mode; connect directly to the Micro-USB cable for powering out of the house
- Customizable light: rechargeable battery lasts 200 or 6 hours in dimmest or brightest settings respectively; bottom button disables touch control and boosts brightness by 30% for outdoor visibility
- Indoor & outdoor usage: built-in silicone handle and an IP65 waterproof build make for the perfect camping or hiking light; sos mode signals your or your kids' location in case of emergency
|Item Weight:||0.42 pounds|
|Item Size:||2.6 x 4.33 x 4.33 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.75 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.69 x 3.63 x 3.63 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by VAVA, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Tired of getting blinded OR having your sleep interrupted by the bright light in your toilet at late night? Are you frustrated by stumbling in the dark in your toilet, leaving a mess behind you? Cockle Toilet Light will light up your toilet seat, tur...
mpn: ZJB00183-GJLM-YK, ean: 0653391822036,
NeoJoy cat lamp is the the latest cat night light version on Amazon: with the remote control, everything is under your control, you could choose the color and color modes as you wish, 4 brightness level and 16 static colors available. It creates a so...
mpn: 43227-540, ean: 0654070555283,
Product features: 1. This crystal ball of solar system displays 8 planets around the Sun ( not including Pluto) and their moons. 2. Idea educational tools, perfect educational ball for children, physics teacher or anyone interested in the universe. 3...