Similac Alimentum Hypoallergenic Infant Formula for Food Allergies and Colic, Baby Formula, Powder, 12.1 ounces (Pack Of 6)
Mega Sale! Free Shipping Included! Save 22% on the Similac Alimentum Hypoallergenic Infant Formula for Food Allergies and Colic, Baby Formula, Powder, 12.1 ounces, 6 Count by Similac at My Pregnancy Place. MPN: 64715. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Similac Alimentum is a nutritionally complete, hypoallergenic formula for infants with severe food allergies, including those with colic symptoms due
Product Description & Reviews
Similac Alimentum is a nutritionally complete, hypoallergenic formula for infants with severe food allergies, including those with colic symptoms due to protein sensitivity. Alimentum contains a predigested milk protein that is broken down into tiny pieces to virtually eliminate allergic reactions in most babies who are allergic to cow’s milk protein.
Also available as a ready-to-feed and in a new value size that has over 60% more!‡ (‡63% more product as compared to Alimentum 12.1oz powder).
Features & Highlights
- Similac is the first leading infant formula brand with no artificial growth hormone† (†no significant difference has been shown between milk derived from rbST-treated and non-rbST-treated cows)
- Contains a predigested milk protein that is broken down into tiny pieces to virtually eliminate allergic reactions in most babies who are allergic to cow's milk protein
- Starts reducing excessive crying due to cow's milk protein sensitivity in most infants within 24 hours† (†based on a clinical study with Similac Alimentum Ready-to-Feed without DHA/ARA in a small group of infants experiencing colic symptoms due to cow's milk protein sensitivity, data on File, Study
- Includes DHA and ARA, special nutrients found in breast milk that are important for helping support brain and eye development
- One 12.1 ounce can makes 14 6-fluid ounce bottles;Serving size: 100 Cal (prepared as directed).Safe Handling Instructions: Please consult your baby's doctor before switching formulas.Powdered infant formulas are not sterile and should not be fed to premature infants or infants who might have immune problems unless directed and supervised by your baby's doctor. Never use a microwave to warm formula. Serious burns can result
|Item Size:||8.37 x 4.93 x 4.93 inches|
|Package Weight:||6.2 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.5 x 5 x 5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Similac, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By Dr. Brown's
mpn: DRB852, ean: 0072239008515,
Electric steam heat that quickly warms baby bottles and food jars. This convenient electric steam warming system fits ALL Dr. Brown’s bottles and most other bottle brands. Easy to use and operate, this unit effectively warms several bottles before ...
mpn: 433907, ean: 0885209337214,
Enfamil Slow Flow Soft Nipples are ready-to-use, come individually wrapped, and vented to allow air flow while the baby is sucking. Slow Flow nipples feature a smaller opening and slower flow. Appropriate for younger babies or those needing a slower,...
mpn: 300875108147, ean: 0300875108147,
Enfamil A.R. Infant Formula is specially formulated with a thicker consistency to reduce spit-up by over 50% while providing complete nutrition for your infant up to 12 months, unlike just adding rice cereal to formula. Spit-up is common side effect ...
By Summer Infant
mpn: 13056, ean: 0012914130544,
The Summer Infant Deluxe Comfort Folding Booster Seat is a convenient, comfortable solution for eating in-home or on-the-go. With its compact fold, the booster is perfect for travel. The machine washable cover provides additional comfort. Do not use ...
By Earth's Best
mpn: 189FF, ean: 0023923100763,
Earth's Best Organic Infant Formula with DHA & ARA is made with high quality protein, carbohydrates, vitamins, minerals and essential fatty acids, including Omega-3 DHA and Omega-6 ARA fatty acids, special nutrients found in breast milk clinically s...